CUMULUS MEDIA | SAN FRANCISCO is hiring a full time Video Producer. This position will have a strong emphasis on creating Giants, 49ers and Warriors related video content for KNBR. As a member of the San Francisco Cumulus digital team, the video producer will be responsible for producing lifestyle-relevant video content and using social platforms to engage our audiences and drive traffic to our digital properties.
Who We Are:
CUMULUS | San Francisco is home to six of the Bay Area’s favorite radio stations –KNBR AM (680/1050) & KNBR-FM, KSAN (107.7 The Bone), KGO and KSFO. Our award-winning stations feature Classic Rock on The Bone; Legendary News and Talk Programming on KGO & KSFO; and The Sports Leader, KNBR. At Cumulus San Francisco, we strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who have the ability to drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio to success.
The Video Producer position is a full time, digital position. This position will be responsible for shooting video on DSLR and HD widescreen cameras while capturing clean audio and editing on Adobe Premiere. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Create rich-media forward content around premium sports partnerships
- Produce videos for both station programming and client initiatives
- Employ proper news judgment to adequately provide coverage of Bay Area sports teams, local news and music events
- Utilize social media, website and station-owned properties to reach and engage our audiences
- Offer solutions that help advance department goals
- Must have experience producing content in sports media (bonus if have music or news background)
- Must be able to adapt and/or change styles to a wide variety of brands, including college and pro team sports, rock music, and current events
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere and Photoshop
- Must be organized, detail oriented and take initiative of video projects and the growing rich media landscape
- We’re looking for someone who can understand how different kinds of content can be combined to grow a consistent, returning audience
- Flexibility to be available on an as-needed basis for video shoots and edit sessions as they arise
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and work on projects collaboratively
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
What we Offer:
- Professional growth and career path
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, APPLY HERE.
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).